Newgrounds Mac! Newgrounds Mac!

Slick.

Great, nice interface, nice presentation, good info, all around sweet job.

One thing : check your spelling.

plant-eating-cat responds:

yep checked most of the spelling.

Flasteroids Flasteroids

You make me feel small ._.

If you made this by yourself, it's great. Did you use AS to draw the asteroids?
I also like the minimalist style, it's neat.

5 for you.

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

Ok, you arsecrack. This IS stolen.

Stolen off the Actionscript website. I know the review guidelines, I'm not trying to promote anything, but I know EXACTLY where this has come from and there is no fooling me.
It's called "Physics" or something on their site, and yes, the .fla may be open source, but that doesn't mean that you can submit it to Newgrounds - read the submit guidelines, dipshit.
NONE of the physics were from you, you might understand it perhaps (though I doubt it), but nothing else was except the different colours. Did you really think you could cover it up by swapping the colours? Goddamnit.
Anyway, this is a bouncy ball simulator, very interesting, if you like it, thank the guys who made it (google actionscript, I'm not saying anything else) and stay the fuck away from this bastard.
Goodbye.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Yays!!!! :D

Now I remember why I came to Newgrounds....
Awesome ultra-violent game, Tom, Stamper and Johnny!
I love you guys, nice to see you're doing stuff.
Oh, and the Newgrounds intro was AWESOME!!
I loved it. I suppose you people made it especially for this... :(
I liked the renditions of the Newgrounds staff, and Alien Hominid.
Brilliant work you guys, haven't seen a decent flash game in ages.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

And now I CAN vote ten on everything.

I love your animations, and JRF 1. You are just genius. The style of them is perfect. Now that I'm writing this review I can't find the right words. Basically, it's AWESOME. A BLOODY PERFECT GAME.
You were always my favourite flash artist, and have a real ambition for animating (who else thinks they could make an actually decent animation in PAINTBRUSH, for God's sake).
This is just brilliant, the style and jokes are fantastic, it's just as suppish as the first one (great word by the way) and the sounds and music are fantastic. You have worked so hard on this.
And for all the people saying that NegativeOne did all the hard work and he should be the alternate author, I KNOW he did all the programming. I KNOW what role he played in this, and I thank him just as much for helping make such a brilliant game.

You are awesome. Thanks for existing, you make my day, every day :)

Insult Gen Mk2/Soundboard Insult Gen Mk2/Soundboard

"I dub thee a yeasty, fat-kidneyed shithead."

Fucking awesome insult generator.
There are some real classics in there. BTW, Shakespeare called me that.

Farmer McJoy Farmer McJoy

ARRRRRR!!1!!1!

Newgrounds needs more games like this...brilliant idea, and fairly well executed, but I couldn't get the "rasslin'" right...I just can't do it. Maybe that's because I'm shit at it, but it was still awesome.
I love the whole farmer theme and I hope to see more from you guys soon. (Well not too soon, obviously)
ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!11!1!!!!! *BLAM* XD

Serious Santa Serious Santa

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, BITCHES!!" *Lobs grenade*

Lol that was brilliant, I gave you a 9 on graphics because the game could have done with a slightly faster framerate, but apart from that, it pwned ass!! ROCK ON!!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

You are the one true god (of flash)

I love your animations and games, they have a brilliant sense of humour, the make sense, they rock. This is my favourite flash anything of all time. I wish I could be as good as you are. I want to play JRF2 NOW DAMMIT!!
He's a problem solver.
He's suppish.
He's...
JOHNNY ROCKETFINGERS!!
ROCK ON!!!

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

SWEET TURNAPS THAT WAS COOL!!!

Even though I suck at this game, the animation and scripting were priceless. Totally brilliant!! I cannot imagine how hard this was for you!