Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Utterly brilliant

If this was non-ironic, then Alan Moore would probably hate it, but he's got a sense of humour. AS IF THAT EVEN MATTERS THOUGH HONESTLY

Had everything a Saturday morning cartoon should have. Perfect 10.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Fucking incredible.

Amazing to see how it all works out in the end. Kudos.

Fawk Yew Randomness Fawk Yew Randomness

Really great!

The graphics weren't all that great, but they're better than I could do. The rest was hilarious! Loving the clowns with hairdryers ;)

Nicely done. I wasn't expecting that much from this, but I guess I was wrong.

Sir-S-Of-TURBO responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

AND HEY!!! WE DESERVE AT LEAST 1 IN INTERACTIVITY!!! WE HAD A START BUTTON >:(

Newgrounds Mac! Newgrounds Mac!

Slick.

Great, nice interface, nice presentation, good info, all around sweet job.

One thing : check your spelling.

plant-eating-cat responds:

yep checked most of the spelling.

Flasteroids Flasteroids

You make me feel small ._.

If you made this by yourself, it's great. Did you use AS to draw the asteroids?
I also like the minimalist style, it's neat.

5 for you.

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

Ok, you arsecrack. This IS stolen.

Stolen off the Actionscript website. I know the review guidelines, I'm not trying to promote anything, but I know EXACTLY where this has come from and there is no fooling me.
It's called "Physics" or something on their site, and yes, the .fla may be open source, but that doesn't mean that you can submit it to Newgrounds - read the submit guidelines, dipshit.
NONE of the physics were from you, you might understand it perhaps (though I doubt it), but nothing else was except the different colours. Did you really think you could cover it up by swapping the colours? Goddamnit.
Anyway, this is a bouncy ball simulator, very interesting, if you like it, thank the guys who made it (google actionscript, I'm not saying anything else) and stay the fuck away from this bastard.
Goodbye.